Are you suffering from Canon printer offline issues? If yes, you do not afraid of that. Well-qualified tech support team members are available round the clock throughout the year to provide you satisfactory solution regarding your issues. Here we offer you the complete solution to fix your issues. So, let’s have a look:
Step 1: Restart Printer Spooler Service
1. First and foremost, enter service in the search box from the start menu and then click services from the result.
2. Next, right click on printer spooler then taps on restart option. In case, restart option grayed out, click on start option.
3. Then right-click on printer spooler again and choose properties and set its startup type to be automatic. Click OK to save your settings.
4. Restart your PC and try to print your file to see if your printer works.
Step 2: Disable Use Printer Offline Feature of Your Canon Printer
1. The first task you should do enter the control panel in the search box from the start. Then click the control panel from the results.
2. Then tap Hardware and Sound-> Devices and Printers.
3. Next, find the right article on your Canon printer from printer catalog. Then choose “See What’s Printing”.
4. After that, tap printer to see if printer offline is unchecked. If it is checked on with a check mark, tap it to uncheck.
5. Now tap printer again and choose “Cancel All Documents” option.
6. Print your file to see if your Canon printer works.
Solution 3: Reinstall Your Canon Printer Software
If your Canon printer shows “Printer offline” message repeatedly, it may cause by driver issues. If the above-mentioned steps are not able to fix this issue, you need to reinstall your driver.
1. Firstly, you need to hold Windows + R Key from your keyboard to open a Run box.
2. Next, find your canon printer driver under the Print Queue.
3. A while later, you have to right-click on it to choose Uninstall device.
4. After that, download the latest driver for your printer model from Canon official website.
5. Then install it on your computer.
If you are interested to get more information about Canon printer offline, feel free to dial Canon printer support. They are available 24/7 to give you an instant solution.