How to Troubleshoot Epson Printer Offline Issues
As we all know Epson printers are easy to use. But, sometimes you may encounter troubles while using it such as your Epson printer is ready to work, but your computer device shows an Epson printer offline message. If your device says “Printer offline”, you cannot print a single file. To fix this issue, you need to follow the below steps:
Step1: Disable Use Printer Offline Feature of Your Epson Printer
1. From your keyboard, hold the windows + R key together to invoke the Run box.
2. Next, type control and hold enter.
3. Then click devices and printers in large icons.
4. After that, right-click on your printer and click See what’s printing.
5. Afterward, tap printer to confirm that there is no check mark before use printer offline. Then tap printer again and this time choose Set as default printer option.
6. Now close the window and check if you are ready to use your printer.
Step 2: Update Your Epson Printer Driver
Sometimes your printer offline issue occurs due to driver issues. To fix this issue, you must require to follow the beneath guidelines:
1. First and foremost, download and install driver easy.
2. Once downloaded, run it and tap scan now button. Then scan your computer to detect driver issues.
3. If you choose free version, tap on the update button next to the flagged printer driver to automatically download and install the latest rendition of this driver.
4. On the other hands, if you choose pro version, tap update all for automatically download and install the suitable version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system.
5. Then restart your computer and check if you are ready to use your printer.
Step 3: Reinstall Your Epson Printer
1. Initially, from your keyboard press, Windows + R keys together to invoke the run box.
2. Next, right-click on your Epson printer device in printer queues.
3. On your keyboard hold the Windows + R key to invoke the run box.
4. After that, type control and hold enter.
5. Then click Devices and printers in large icons.
6. A while later, right-click on the blank area and click add a printer.
7. If you are using Windows 7, click Add a Network, Bluetooth printer or Wireless.
8. Tap the printer.
9. Now tick on Add a printer utilizing a TCP/IP address or hostname. Then move further.
10. A while later, enter the IP address and port name of your printer. Then tap next to perform reinstalling your printer.
11. At last, restart your computer and check if you are ready to use your printer.
After performing the above procedures, we hope you are able to fix Epson printer offline issue. If still, you are suffering from the same kind of trouble, feel free to dial Epson printer support to get an instant solution.