How to Fix HP Printer Offline Issues
As we all know, HP is the most popular brand now. It is simple and easy to use. But sometimes a user may encounter HP Printer offline issue. This is very common issues that user encounter usually while working with HP Printer. So, do not afraid of that kind of troubles. Here we provide you simple steps to troubleshoot HP printer offline issues. So, let’s have a look:
Step 1: Use HP Print and Scan Doctor to Check Connectivity
1. First and foremost, download HP printer and Scan Doctor.
2. When HP Print and Scan Doctor opens, click Start and choose your printer.
3. In the event that your printer is not in the list, turn it on and then click Retry.
4. If there is a connection issue, follow the instructions in HP Print and Scan Doctor.
5. If a screen displays prompting to turn on printer updates, click yes and process further.
6. On the off chance that a screen displays prompting to make your printer the default printer, click yes and continue.
7. If the printer continues to go offline, continue to the next step.
Step 2: Reset the Print Environment
Resetting your printing environment can restore the connection to the printer and the device you are printing from.
1. Firstly, you need to turn off your printer and wait for a couple of minutes.
2. Then disconnect the printer power cord from the printer.
3. Next, turn off the computer or device that you are trying to print from.
4. After that, attach the printer power cord to the printer and then turn on the printer if it does not automatically power on.
5. In the event that your printer uses a wireless connection, restart the router. Follow the below steps:
• Disconnect the power cord from your wireless router.
• Internet service is disrupted while the router is not in service.
• Wait for a while and then reconnect the power cord to the router.
• Wait until the router’s network activity light to become active.
• Then hold the wireless key or wireless control panel icon on the printer to turn the wireless connection off and then on.
• Then wait for the printer to reconnect your router.
6. Afterward turn on the computer.
7. Connect again the power cord to the rear of the printer.
8. Try to Print
• If you can print, you are done.
• If the printer cannot print and remain offline, proceed further and follow the below instructions:
Step 3: Set the Default Printer
When you set your default printer, it may have changed from the driver you installed to another driver such as Web Services for Devices (WSD) driver with a very similar name. Change the default print driver to your first installed driver and confirm the printer is not set for offline use.
1. The first task you should do search windows for devices and then tap devices and printers from the list of results.
2. Next, right-click the name of the HP printer that is active and then chooses set as default printer.
3. Changing the grey icon to the color icon to be the default printer
4. Try to print.
• If you can print, you are done.
• If not, you should try the following procedure:
A. Update the printer firmware
B. Connect to a proper wireless network
C. Connect to the printer’s wireless direct connection
D. Reinstall the printer Software
Hopefully, you have satisfied with above details and able to solve your HP printer offline issues. If still, you are suffering from the same kind of trouble, feel free to dial our HP printer problems to get an instant solution. So, get in touch with us.
Customer Printer offline issues: hp printer offline, my hp printer offline, printer is offline, my printer is offline, fix printer offline, why is printer offline, troubleshoot printer offline, printer offline error, my printer says offline, printer online, turn printer online, add a printer, hp printer assistant, hp printer support, add printer, hp printer shows offline, hp printer says offline, hp printer support, hp printer offline problem, hp printer offline issue.