Printer offline is a common issue you may face while printing a document. Sometimes user unable to print a document because of printer offline issue. There are various reasons for that such as you enable offline mode of your printer, internet connection, faulty hardware, USB connection and many more. But, you do not need to afraid that kind of troubles. Simply, call us at our toll-free HP printer offline tech support phone number. Here we provide you simple guidelines to fix your HP printer offline issue.
Step 1. Check the Printer Connection
Printer offline message indicates that there is something incorrect with the communication between your computer and printer, through USB cable or network connection. So, firstly, you must confirm the connection of your printer with your computer. Now follow the below steps to confirm the printer connection issue:
1. Turn on and then on your printer to restart it.
2. Check your printer connection.
• If your printer is connected through USB, confirm that the cable to your printer is well attached.
• On the other hand, if your printer is attached through a wired network, ensure that the cable to your printer is attached correctly.
• In case, if your printer is attached through a wireless network, make sure that your printer is connected to your PC.
Are you still suffering from printer connection issue? Then dial HP printer offline customer service phone number to get an instant solution.
Step2: Check the Printer Status
Now you need to check that your printer status is problem free. If not, follow the below steps:
1. First and foremost, turn your printer off and then on.
2. From the keyboard, press the windows logo key and “I” at the same time.
3. Then click on “Device and Printers” option.
4. Next, right-click the icon with a green check-mark and click See what’s printing.
5. Further, if you can see a tick next to the option pause printing and Use Printer Offline, click them to remove the ticks.
Step 3: Restart Printer Spooler Service
If printer spooler is not to work properly, your printer may refuse to work. To fix this issues you must follow below-mentioned guidelines:
1. At first, press the Windows+R key. Type services.
2. Next, press P key to faster locates Print Spooler item.
3. In the event that you cannot see its status here, right-click Spooler service and tap on start option.
4. Further, if you like, you can also restart this service and then right-click Print Spooler and click Restart.
5. At last, close the Properties window.
We hope you have satisfied with above details. Apart from it, if you want to get more information regarding HP printers, feel to dial HP printer tech support phone number. Our technicians are available 24/7 to deal with your concerns.